Yay!! I finally have a place I can sit and be creative!!
This process started at the beginning of January, when I decided to convert my one spare room aka inside garage, into a home office.
Below are some terrible before pics (partly so that the after looks so more impressive)…
I did the following:
- Replaced the carpets with laminate
- Re-painted using a monochromatic colour scheme
- Replaced the light fitting with a black and gold dome light
- Repurposed a retro chair in blue velvet that I picked up on the side of the road
- Had a new desk made with a white duco finish
- Brought in the tropical element that is trending with the roman blind, and bamboo print on the scatter cushions, and my wicker visitors chairs discarded by my parents years ago 🙂
Hope you like the finished product