Oh my word… the moment I got notification of this new range from Hertex, I immediately mailed all my mommy friends begging them to please place orders.
As the Hertex blurb states: THE HERTEX LITTLE RASCALS COLLECTION inspires and excites imaginations with pirates, flamingos and pretty florals to name but a few. Designed with children in mind, the modern yet youthful designs won’t compromise on sophisticated style.
I absolutely ADORE the new ‘Little Rascals’ range from Hertex, for 5 simple reasons:
- Non gender specific. While I get the whole blue room for a boy, pink room for a girl idea, I think it is quite a dated way of thinking when it comes to a child’s room. These prints are all gender neutral, so fun for boys and girls, and perfect if you are pregnant and do not want to know the sex of the baby.
- The prints and designs are suitable from infant to primary school kids, so it will not be a bad investment when it comes to decorating your baby room, as it will be able to last for quite a few years – especially the geometric prints.
- It is a good mix of prints and geometrics that all seem to work together creating a wonderful pastel colour palette. Not too matchy matchy which allows for substitutions later on should your child be – how do I delicately put this – a little bit destructive with their furniture.
- There is no specific theme here. You can go just for the geometrics, and mix the animals in, so it is not a phase like ‘Frozen’ or ‘Ben Ten’ that your child might be over in a year’s time.
- The darker geometrics and prints will also hide some indiscretions like that time someone forgot to put the lid on the marker pens…
Have a look below at some of the delicious prints in the range. For the full range please visit Hertex.
Then lastly, contact me to place your orders!