Thank you to everybody that attended Design Joburg over the past weekend, together with those that have commented and shared our posts across social media platforms. We have been completely overwhelmed by the positive response to our Ocean range of dinnerware.
To those who attended and gave us your details, we will be in contact soon, together with the announcement of the lucky winner of the set that was up for grabs at the show!
Not wanting any of our supporters to miss out on the first batch of crockery that is currently on its way, we have decided to start a pre-order list. By clicking on the link here, you will be taken to our pre-order page where you will be able to tentatively place your order. As a bonus, we will be selecting one lucky customer from our pre-order list, to win a set of 16 plates (4 place settings).
- This is just an indication of an intent to buy and not a concrete order
- All customers on the pre-order list will be given first option to buy once the crockery arrives.
- Crockery sales will take place via our online store once the stock is received – details to follow.
- The quoted prices are inclusive of VAT but excludes delivery.
- It is Andrew Hector’s intention to always have stock of all our ranges available, and will not be doing limited run’s on any of our products. We want to encourage our clients to use and enjoy our crockery, and not fear an incomplete set should a plate be damaged during use down the line.
- Terms & Conditions apply.